There’s a lot to know when it comes to the management of multiple myeloma. That’s why Managing Myeloma has collected the latest information you need to know in the Knowledge Center. Choose from:
- FAQ Library – respected thought leaders in multiple myeloma answering frequently asked questions (FAQs) from their institutions (video/audio/transcript)
- Clinical Expert Commentary – a comprehensive array of indepth, evidence-based discussions related myeloma patient care (video/audio/transcript/references)
- Clinical Pearls Podcasts – These brief audio clips are practical, evidence-based recommendations on real-world issues from our expert faculty's clinical setting. Download podcasts and take them with you to use at the point of care!
- Annual Meeting Highlights – highlights from major annual meetings regarding the most current multiple myeloma clinical study findings
- New Paradigms and Emerging Frontiers: The Immunotherapy Revolution in Multiple Myeloma – This symposium was recorded live from the 58th ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition on December 4, 2015. Watch and learn what the experts are saying about newly approved immunotherapeutic agents for multiple myeloma and those that are on the horizon.