There’s a lot to know when it comes to the management of multiple myeloma. That’s why Managing Myeloma has collected the latest information you need to know in the Knowledge Center. Choose from:
- FAQ Library – respected thought leaders in multiple myeloma answering frequently asked questions (FAQs) from their institutions (video/audio/transcript)
- Clinical Case Snapshots – a quick and easy exercise in real-world treatment scenarios, giving you practical applied guidance and recommendations (audio/patient chart/transcript)
- Clinical Pearls Podcasts – brief audio clips providing practical, evidence-based recommendations on real-world issues from our expert faculty's clinical setting. Download podcasts and take them with you to use at the point of care!
- Journal Club Library - short journal article summaries on studies relevant to multiple myeloma (text)
- Clinical Expert Commentary – a comprehensive array of indepth, evidence-based discussions related myeloma patient care (video/audio/transcript/references)
- New Paradigms and Emerging Frontiers: The Immunotherapy Revolution in Multiple Myeloma – This symposium was recorded live from the 58th ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition on December 4, 2015.