There’s a lot to know when it comes to the management of multiple myeloma. That’s why Managing Myeloma has collected the latest information you need to know in the Knowledge Center. Choose from:
- FAQ Library – respected thought leaders in multiple myeloma answering frequently asked questions (FAQs) from their institutions (video/audio/transcript)
- Clinical Case Snapshots – a quick and easy exercise in real-world treatment scenarios, giving you practical applied guidance and recommendations (audio/patient chart/transcript)
- Clinical Pearls Podcasts – brief audio clips providing practical, evidence-based recommendations on real-world issues from our expert faculty's clinical setting. Download podcasts and take them with you to use at the point of care!
- Journal Club Library - short journal article summaries on studies relevant to multiple myeloma (text)
- Clinical Expert Commentary – a comprehensive array of indepth, evidence-based discussions related myeloma patient care (video/audio/transcript/references)
- The Art and Science of RRMM: A Practical Guide to Complex Therapeutic Choices – This symposium was recorded live from an independent satellite symposium preceding the 2018 ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies. Hear updates from Dr. Parameswaran Hari and Dr. Saad Usmani on the treatment of relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.